How do I hide AimSpot in Multiplayer example?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Unlock platyers earning coins, and save it with Localstorage
  • I made my from from the multiplayer real-time game example, and I can't seem to figure out how to make the AimSpot sprite only visible to the player using it.

I tried syncing the object and doing a "playerID" instance variable to make them player specific but that seems to not do anything at all.

• The AimSpot sprite should not be synced at all I believe. Then each peer will update and see their own, and the host will have a copy of each peer's AimSpot, but the host will not sync each AimSpot to all the other peers.

• The AimSpot sprite should not be synced at all I believe. Then each peer will update and see their own, and the host will have a copy of each peer's AimSpot, but the host will not sync each AimSpot to all the other peers.

I realize that but how do I make it so that the host/peer only see their AimSpot?

• It should be in a container, so when your peer player sprite is created, they get an AimSpot as well.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It should be in a container, so when your peer player sprite is created, they get an AimSpot as well.

I tried removing it from the container, but this made it so that the host can see all of them and only the peer sees their own, and it also makes lazer thing do no damage.

I also tried a sync variable thing and a opacity thing (see the image below) to make it only visible to the peer, but that makes it so that the host sees all aimspots and the peer sees none.

Can you please explain how to make it so that only the peer/host sees their own AimSpot?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)