Help! Can't import audio object

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I can't find a way to import an audio object into my project. It's visible in the Projects tab, but I can't find a way to transfer it to the Objects tab. When I go to Insert New Object, the only entry under Media was the webcam capture one.

When I first started this project, I put Audio as well as Browser, etc into a subfolder. Did this have something to do with it? Even after I take Audio out of that folder I still can't do anything.

<font size="1">Edit: Got the project and object names swapped.</font>

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This probably means you've already inserted it into your project. You only have to do it once you know, and you don't have to add it to your layouts, it's just there, in the background, like the keyboard, mouse and browser objects. (to name some of them)

• I imported an .ogg file but I can't do anything with it. And like I said, the media category of Insert New Object is suspiciously missing Audio and several other plugins.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I'm bumping up against a submission deadline.

• Also I realized I got the names of the tabs messed up in my OP. I can see it in the Projects tab, but not the Objects.

• Yeah, it shouldn't show up in the object bar, have you seen this tutorial?

• Okay I caught what I was doing incorrectly. Thanks for the help!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)