HELP, AYUDA.

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Cuando voy a colocar el fondo en Layer0 (imagen), esta siempre sale con la advertencia de: Prefer power-of-two size images for tiling. Entonces coloco la imagen del tamaño que me pide (32x32) y vuelve a aparecer en el layer con franjas blancas entre cada imagen y obviamente no se ve bien.

When I go to put the Fund on Layer0 (image), this always comes with the warning: Prefer power-of-two size images for tiling. Then I put the image of the size that asks me (32 x 32) and reappears in the layer with the white stripes between each image and is obviously not well.

• Lo mas probable es que la imagen que usas para el Tiled Background tiene un borde blanco. Que programa usaste para generar la imagen?

This may have something to do with the way you saved the image for your tiled background. Sometimes the images ave borders and that creates the white stripes. What software did you use to save your tiled background image?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Scaling in the image editor brings antialiasing in play (especialy on the borders). Just nurture your graphics.

• Makotto: Yo simplemente guardé la imagen de internet a mis archivos. Ya sabes... la del tutorial de "¿cómo crear un juego en plataformas?" de los tutoriales de Scirra. La imagen que contiene unos árboles verdes de fondo... ¿sabes a cuál me refiero?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)