Help with AJAX

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I need help capture a parameter or variable from an external website to my construck username and password and reflect on a text object is as a mechanic of sessions that the session is not lost when you get Construck2 I would like to see an example .

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Could you explain this in a better way?

You are making an Ajax request to a certain website?

What is the Ajax.lastdata you recieve and what do you want to do with that data?

• What I want to achieve is to capture data from a user of a web to construck as the login is on an external site and capture that session construck should not miss.

• Sorry I don't understand..

"capture that session construck should not miss"

What is it you want to do inside construct?

• Sorry for my English to see if I explain first the user registers from my website extract the username that will appear in the URL of the page

What I do is that I capture Ajax construck the user " john " in my game . I've heard of Browser.Params but nose as used me like a solution to any either with Ajax or Browser.Params

In serious finding log in from an external website and use that section User construck.

• Sorry for my English to see if I explain first the user registers from http // = john

What I do is that I capture Ajax construck the user " john " in my game . I've heard of Browser.Params but nose as used me like a solution to any either with Ajax or Browser.Params

• I'm not sure what answer you want..

With Ajax you request an url..

On request completed, the return of that url is Ajax.lastdata..

You can set a text or a variable to that and do anything you want with it..

there are just two things

on start of layout

Ajax request url

Ajax on completed

set (text or variable or Array) to ajax.lastdata

• perfect! Example I register on the website eBay asking me a username and password I go see my account log in with my account and I'm sailing with my account.

What I want is for the user and that pass Log on to my game I construck authentic on that page and when you start the layout in my game can know the user who logs on ebay as I serve in my game session .

• Why would a user want to share their name and password with an app that has nothing to do with the site for which the name and password are?

Sounds like a security hazard to me..

• I think my example mistook this is just an example what I really want is just to capture the user donot miss the session example

Home section on the website and I want to capture that user my game capture the user data is recorded on the web

• Oh that sounds like a completely different question..

If you want to save stuff from your game to the web, I guess you'll need a php and mySQL backend..

Maybe this tutorial can help:

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/525/si ... l-database

or this:

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/346/on ... -php-mysql

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)