Having problems with generating random obstacles

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily generate many levels from a set of pre-built scenes (Construct 3 template)
  • Hello, I am working on a game that is similar to the game "Duel" which is a mobile game. I am going to make some changes after I get past this problem that I'm having. So I know how to generate random obstacles but they sometimes spawn really close to each other and other times its impossible to get past because it's too big or its placed in the middle where it can't go past it. All I need help with is to make the obstacles spawn in different locations and make it possible to get through. Here is the capx so you can see what I mean.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello, I am working on a game that is similar to the game "Duel" which is a mobile game. I am going to make some changes after I get past this problem that I'm having. So I know how to generate random obstacles but they sometimes spawn really close to each other and other times its impossible to get past because it's too big or its placed in the middle where it can't go past it. All I need help with is to make the obstacles spawn in different locations and make it possible to get through. Here is the capx so you can see what I mean.

Please do not make multiple separate posts for the exact same topic. Your duplicates have been locked.

It is accepted that a user can 'bump' the thread after 24 hours if no answer has been forthcoming.

Also no .capx has been attached.

• Sorry about that. I thought it was my computer being slow since it wasn’t posting. So I tried multiple times. I did not mean to upload so many of them. I will provide the capx later today

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)