How do I Group Sprites?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Build your map with these isometric objects and terrains
  • is there a way to group sprites in a way i can use the group as an event instead of each sprite having the same script over and over?

ex: i have 10 different enemies grouped as "enemy" then i create an event, everytime i hit "enemy" the object(any of the enemiess that were hit) is destroyed...

• You can have multiple copies of a sprite created and they will only respond to a hit on a specific sprite without affecting the other sprites.

You can also choose sprites of the same copy by the unique UID and destroy or affect them through events.

• Jonhyfun

Sounds to me like you need to set up an enemy family. although I think that is not available in the free version.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can have multiple copies of a sprite created and they will only respond to a hit on a specific sprite without affecting the other sprites.

You can also choose sprites of the same copy by the unique UID and destroy or affect them through events.

many thanks, but how do i create an event or action using UID? like if spriteuid26 dies....

• > You can have multiple copies of a sprite created and they will only respond to a hit on a specific sprite without affecting the other sprites.

>

> You can also choose sprites of the same copy by the unique UID and destroy or affect them through events.

>

many thanks, but how do i create an event or action using UID? like if spriteuid26 dies....

Pick Unique UID in the sprite commands.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)