Group in Event Sheet

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
- This pack is suitable for shooting games, running games, platform games, and side-scrolling...
  • Good afternoon guys, my question is about a shortcut, I have Event Sheet 1 and I created a group on it, now I'm on Event Sheet 2 and I need to put that same group in it; I need help in knowing what the key is, I do not want to copy and paste the group, I know there is a keyboard shortcut that creates a group shortcut that already exists, but I can not find the key anywhere. Thanks for listening.

• Good afternoon guys, my question is about a shortcut, I have Event Sheet 1 and I created a group on it, now I'm on Event Sheet 2 and I need to put that same group in it; I need help in knowing what the key is, I do not want to copy and paste the group, I know there is a keyboard shortcut that creates a group shortcut that already exists, but I can not find the key anywhere. Thanks for listening.

based on this manual entry i don't think there is such keyboard shortcut

What you can do to not duplicate the code for each event sheet create a 3rd event sheet move your group events in the 3rd event sheet and then include by pressing N into the desired event sheet 1 and 2 where the group is needed.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This was the opposite of what I asked, but it works, thank you :D

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)