Ground

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
25 high quality isometric ground blocks + sprite sheet
  • I just added the ground peices for my character to move around on and interact with the envirorment but when my character goes on it, it like floats a inch above it? On the character I have behavoirs: Wrap, Scroll to, and Solid. On the ground spirte I have it set as a platform. Is there some option or behavior or event that will allow the character and ground spirtes to have contact?

• could be that the collision box for your sprite is bigger than the sprite itself, is there empty space beneath your sprite in the animation frame?

• No I changed the collision boxes so it fit the picture almost exactly

• maybe post a .capx file so we can have a look

• Oh... I'm kind of new to the whole app/game making thing... Not really sure what that is but Thanks for trying to help. I'll just play around with the things and see if I can figure it out myself. I really appreciate and thanks again.

• Oh... I'm kind of new to the whole app/game making thing... Not really sure what that is but Thanks for trying to help. I'll just play around with the things and see if I can figure it out myself. I really appreciate and thanks again.

A capx is the Construct save file. The usual way to post your capx is by putting it (unzipped) in DropBox and posting the link here

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • that way we can have a look at your project and help to point out any areas you might be running into trouble with

• I really appreciate the help but I'm too unexperienced to understand what you guys are trying to tell me. I'm just going to try a new idea and see if it works. Thanks again for trying.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)