So a little setup - I decided to fire up my old laptop today to see if my game works (reasonably) on a low end machine. Immediately I had pretty poor performance issues (stutter, low fps etc) which were unexpected because the game shouldn't be taxing at all (it's very basic) & runs perfectly well at 60fps on my 5 year old phone. I searched around & found that it was because it's probably using the integrated graphics rather than the GPU. I confirmed this with the "rendererDetail" expression.
So far I've tried - using the NVIDIA control panel to set the preferred graphics processor to High-performance NVIDIA processor as well as setting both google chrome & NW.js to high performance in the program settings. I've also tried #ignore-gpu-blocklist none have worked. I had a decent look around the forums but haven't found anything so I'm not sure what to try next.
Laptop Info -
Processor (CPU) Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Mobile Processor i7-3610QM (2.30GHz) 6MB
Memory (RAM) 8GB SAMSUNG 1333MHz SODIMM DDR3 MEMORY (2 x 4GB)
Graphics Card NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 650M - 1.0GB DDR5 Video RAM - DirectX® 11
Intel (R) HD Graphics 4000
Windows 10 Home
Thanks for your help in advance.