Gamepad + Keyboard at the same time

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Total customisation of the input! You can combine inputs from all peripherals. Make your game accessible for everyone!
  • Hello! i m pretty new at this Forum, and to the C2 as well, learning a lot here, my question is about the options for the player movements, my today project is a sidescrolling plataform, and i want to give the option to play with Keyboard or Gamepad.

i wonder if there's a way to make a event work like this

if pressing keyboard button "space"

OR

pressing gamepad button A

plataform makes action

my doubt is about the OR.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • yes of course.

Make sure you have both the keyboard and gamepad object added to your project by double clicking a blank area of your layout.

Then after you've created the first event: eg: on keyboard pressed

right click the same event and choose "add another condition" and choose gamepad on button pressed

Then right click the event a third time and choose "make "OR" block and it will separate the two conditions into an OR statement

• Hello Justifun.

Thank's a lot! it worked perfectly on my project.

• hi guys, getting back to my question, i was making the adjustments for the game to be played with keyboards or gamepads, but when i get to this kind of event,

img836.imageshack.us/img836/6482/59226493.jpg

where there are a lot os conditions that must match, i cant put an "OR" in it.

how can i overcome that? there's a way to put the OR just between the selected ones?

• hey kkmultes, I might be able to help out. Check your inbox

• hi bsxarl88 my inbox is empty.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)