I just had the same problem but on a second loading the sounds work but some of the text is missing. I am using a chrome browser and it works fine on my laptop chrome browser. I thought perhaps there was a plugin I was missing but it doesnt seem so and I cant see what else you could do with the text settings to affect it.
Edit: I just closed the browser altogether and when I reopened it with the project over LAN the sound did not work until I refreshed it from within the browser. Having said that the sound works sometimes and not others.
I solved my text problem by splitting some text into two seperate text objects and by changing the font from Times New Roman to Arial.
I also got an error message when I opened it in the browser at first so I need to report that, when I figure out how