Game Shop/Store

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • The title says it all, but i wanna know how can i store the coins being collected by the players and later on use it to buy some item in my game and also subtract the collected coins if the player decided to buy new item. (If you are familiar with pen apple game from Ketchapp, You can collect coins and use it to buy pens. That's what i want to achieve)

This is a mobile game and im not pertaining to In-App purchases, I just want an "In game shop" where players can collect coins and buy items using it

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The number of collected coins will be a global variable, consistent across the game, and you can save these values using local storage. When the player loads the game again you load the save game and all of the values. The shop would just be some UI that subtracts a number of coins from the global variable.

• I made a perfect example of this here.

• I made a perfect example of this here.

OMG, i love you it works. I just need to design my game shop and thank you. By the way, i also use your "Local Storage High score System" and i love it

• > I made a perfect example of this here.

>

>

>

OMG, i love you it works. I just need to design my game shop and thank you. By the way, i also use your "Local Storage High score System" and i love it

Great I'am glad that it works for you. Saving is one of the toughest parts of game making so thats why I always look for a way to simplify it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)