How do I Get my game back from a z-zip? (Also buggy screen)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
characters sprites for creating a 2D action platformer or sidescroller game with cute, kawaii, fantasy theme
  • I have a game that is saved to a Z-Zip to export it to the arcade section on this website, but there is a problem... The file that you save the work to ( the black folder) has my last version in. I cannot get my new version and i worked 2 hours on it yesterday... Need some help My game also has a bug where it lodes up then just goes to a black pic, happens on all devises. I have used unity previously and also I have made quite a few games on roblox, My name is raff777 on it.

Thanks for your time

-OwenGames / RaffStudios' Only worker

• I have a game that is saved to a Z-Zip to export it to the arcade section on this website, but there is a problem... The file that you save the work to ( the black folder) has my last version in. I cannot get my new version and i worked 2 hours on it yesterday... Need some help My game also has a bug where it lodes up then just goes to a black pic, happens on all devises. I have used unity previously and also I have made quite a few games on roblox, My name is raff777 on it.

Thanks for your time

-OwenGames / RaffStudios' Only worker

What do you mean by? [quote:3f5exfjw]I have a game that is saved to a Z-Zip to export it to the arcade section on this website

Where is your .capx?

Why can't you just open the 7zip?

What is the 'black folder'?

Worst case, you should have a ,autosave and .backup files in the project folder that you can just remove the suffix to leave .capx. This should then open.

• The black folder is the .capx and i cannot load the Z.Zip. I will try the worst case because I cannot do anything other. Thanks for the help! What I mean, it auto saves to Z.Zip When you go into File>Export project and chouse scirra arcade. My game:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Just made the old saves again.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)