Full screen vs windowed?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Is a circular loading screen with code ready to use. No Animation.
  • Is there a way to do a "Windowed Fullscreen" mode?

I need to span multiple pixel spaces using multiple outputs on my graphics card and I can do this when I am not full screen but I need to ditch the "browser" look around my app...

If I use the Fullscreen mode my window is locked to a single pixel space only...

Thanks!

• If you are using Node-webkit you can set the window size to whatever you want.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have set my window size to 3840x1080 to cover the two pixel spaces but the app will only run in one pixel space. I need to make it span across both but its not working...

• Are you talking about spanning across multiple monitors?

• Yes I need to span multiple monitors.

I have Extended my desktop so I have separate pixels spaces at 1920x1080 each. I need to span across both monitors, full screen. Currently my project locks itself to one screen or the other, refusing to span across both.

I have tried with ATI EyeFinity using a 3840x1080 across two displays and this works but it breaks my Touch Screen input.

I have 1 Touchscreen, 1 non-touchscreen... I need to keep each pixel space separate for the the touchscreen input to work properly...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)