Full gamepad support

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Comprehensive localization solution for Construct 3 projects, no addons required!
  • Hello! Is it possible to implement in games full support gamepad? Just my joystick does not work for some reason in the game. Do I need a certain gamepad for this? And anyway, is there any examples of character control by gamepad gamepad or even working in a program is not as it should be? Thanks in advance!

P.S. Already looking into similar themes answers, but found nothing good ...

• For now I think C2 is only supporting controllers that use XInput drivers. That means most modern controllers are supported, but this does leave a lot of joystick users out in the cold.

• If you're looking to use gamepads that aren't natively supported by the HTML5 gamepad implementation, and you're working on distributions for Mac/PC/Linux desktop, there are support programs that can enable the usage of all types of gamepads.

For example, use Bluetooth (PS3, Ouya, Gamestick, Logitech gamepads, etc.) gamepads by dropping XB360CE into the executable folder on Windows: code.google.com/p/x360ce

Other platforms have similar support programs, though XB360CE is the only one I can confirm to be 100% working w/ C2 for Node-Webkit export both during testing/development and final executables.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for the help, I got it!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)