How do I forced players to invite other people?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • I have an idea and I want to know how to make it!

When we have a game it's important to players share and introduce it to others.

So I think if we forced them to do that for free games can expand it! Am I right?

There is my idea:

After instal a game, player can play 5 times, then game locked!

To unlock it, player has to invite at least "A" other people. (Do a process)

My question is:

1. How to luck game after 5 time start?

2. How to make an invitation process to invite "A" person on player's phonebook and send them custom text message ( including game's download link).

3. Then unluck the game.

4. How to get access to player phonebook and sending a text message?

Ps: Just sending inivitation can unlock game and no need other people install game for sure. I mean just doing the process can make unlock the game and no need ather things.

* "A" is the number of people have to be invite by player.

Best Regards

• Let me give you a response from a very honest place : I would never play a game that would require me to share it. It'd see behind this cheap trick and refuse to take part in it. A game has to captivate me, impress me, or have enough aesthetic qualities for me to want to share it with my friends. In other words : if it's good, I will share it anyway.

My advice : make a good game. No need for cheap tricks.

• Let me give you a response from a very honest place : I would never play a game that would require me to share it. It'd see behind this cheap trick and refuse to take part in it. A game has to captivate me, impress me, or have enough aesthetic qualities for me to want to share it with my friends. In other words : if it's good, I will share it anyway.

My advice : make a good game. No need for cheap tricks.

Could not agree more .

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm completely agree and want to leave it.

But is there any possibility in construct 2 to make an invitation process to invite other persons on player's phonebook and send them custom text message ( including game's store link).

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)