How do I Follow the Object (Bullet)with Pathfinding Behavior

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Units do not overlap each other and use different ways if there are several free ways.
  • hi guys, i need help to resolve this problem

so i want to make MainChar going through the Object place(bullet), but the MainChar always stop at the point i click....(im already setting find path to object x,y)

Thanks before...

• Going to need more info than this..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Going to need more info than this..

so, i make a games with touch and pathfinding behavior

and the i want to MainChar go to the object when we click the Object

but if the Object has Bullet behavior, the MainChar not follow the object but only follow the first place i click the Object, so the MainChar and Object not meet...

Thanks before......and sorry about my grammar and vocabularies...

• I think this can be resolved by having the MainChar move to touch.x,touch.y. You can store this in global variable if you want. This should make it go to the initial destination of the Object yeah?

• If the destination is inside an object that is solid, path will go the nearest available place on the obstacle grid outside that object.

• I think this can be resolved by having the MainChar move to touch.x,touch.y. You can store this in global variable if you want. This should make it go to the initial destination of the Object yeah?

i have already resolve the problem, randomly helped me, so the method is make some button(checkbox) and if checked, so every 0.5 sec Mainchar find path to object

but thanks for your help too plinkie...and once again sorry about my grammar and vocabularies

• I think he is trying to reach a point with pathfiding that has moved since he clicked?. (a bullet) So when the character reaches that place he wants to end up at the bullet's current position. Not where he clicked?

• If the destination is inside an object that is solid, path will go the nearest available place on the obstacle grid outside that object.

for that near condition, im already use Ashley logic, thanks for your suggestion 99Instances2Go....

• I think he is trying to reach a point with pathfiding that has moved since he clicked?. (a bullet) So when the character reaches that place he wants to end up at the bullet's current position. Not where he clicked?

you are right, already solved, thanks tunepunk

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)