How do I Fix this Win8 app Error?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • I exported my project and went through all of the steps to get it submitted to Win8 store. SUCCESS.

But, now I'm working on a few additional things for it (i.e. switching from Local Storage to Roaming Storage).

I also switched out the Windows 8 Plug-in to the Metro Plug In.

http://c2metro.wordpress.com/manual/

That seemed to have more capabilities (i.e. option for Preferences in Settings Charm to reset Roaming Data).

Since I swapped out the Win8 Plug-in to Metro and do all of my steps to export and then when I try to run the program, every time I try and access anything under settings (i.e. About, Privacy, etc.), it doesn't show and I rec' the following error:

SettingsFlyout.width may be altered or unavailable in future versions. Instead, style the CSS width property on elements with the .win-settingsflyout class.

I'm not sure if it is because of the plug-in or maybe something else that I may have done. Before I go through all of the steps to swap out Metro back to the Win 8 plug-in to see if that is the root cause, I thought I would see if you guys have any ideas.

Thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I guess I should say nevermind. I went through the trouble to gut out the Metro Plug In and put back in the Windows 8 Plug in. It works again. I'll just create a manual way to clear the roaming data...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)