How do I fix this (update 1)

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • my apk stop at some % and it won't continue anymore. sometimes it will say Unfortunately, game stopped etc. how will i fix this? im using intel xdk

update1: it works sometimes but it is going back to stock at some % (red text percentage) and Unfortunately, game has stopped.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • my apk stop at some % and it won't continue anymore. sometimes it will say Unfortunately, game stopped etc. how will i fix this? im using intel xdk

update1: it works sometimes but it is going back to stock at some % (red text percentage) and Unfortunately, game has stopped.

try with an older version of crosswalk

• > my apk stop at some % and it won't continue anymore. sometimes it will say Unfortunately, game stopped etc. how will i fix this? im using intel xdk

>

> update1: it works sometimes but it is going back to stock at some % (red text percentage) and Unfortunately, game has stopped.

>

try with an older version of crosswalk

do you mean intel xdk?

• On intel xdk building settings you can choose wich crosswalk version use. Try the oldest 14.0

• On intel xdk building settings you can choose wich crosswalk version use. Try the oldest 14.0

i tried that too. but still the same. i have this error on ctrl+shift+J in chrome and i got this error.

GET http://localhost:50000/.ogg 404 (Not found)

C2AudioBuffer Audio_plugin.js:1095

instanceProto.getAudioBuffer Audio_plugin.js:3045

instanceProto.startPreloads Audio_plugin.js:2973

Runtime.areAllTexturesAndSoundsLoaded preview.js:1809

Runtime.go preview.js:1859

(anonymous) preview.js:1946

(index):1 Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Unable to decode audio data

• i don 't understand, APK self install on android or iOS device, and is indepent app that run, that has to do chrome in all this?

are you building an APK or tryng a web game?

• an apk sir

• an apk sir

I do not understand the connection with the Chrome browser.. if you are talking about an apk.. browser don't play apk, browser play html5

• i just read the manual of ashley. and it said there you can check the error on the browser

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)