How do I fix this?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • I am doing a game that is based on that with a number of points you can create a troop the error that I have is that the troop can be created without the amount of necessary points that I can do?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Add a condition to the action in which troops are purchased which checks to see if the player has enough points. If the points are stored as a variable, they can be compared using System > Compare variable. If they are stored on an object's variable, you will have to use Object > Compare variable.

Make sure it checks if their points are greater than OR equal to the cost!

Good luck - if you have any problems make sure to post your capx - it makes it a lot easier to see what you mean and how to fix it

• Add a condition to the action in which troops are purchased which checks to see if the player has enough points. If the points are stored as a variable, they can be compared using System > Compare variable. If they are stored on an object's variable, you will have to use Object > Compare variable.

Make sure it checks if their points are greater than OR equal to the cost!

Good luck - if you have any problems make sure to post your capx - it makes it a lot easier to see what you mean and how to fix it

I'm new at this I'll try to see

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)