How do I fix this sprite decolorization

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimal Sprite Font with Stroke for Pixel Art games.
  • hey guys, i have a sprite that looks just... ugly on water, and i'm wondering how to fix the coloring (if possible with effects!)

anyway attaching image - i've marked with red the problematic thing.

• I can't tell what you're marking. Can you clarify in text what the problem is that we should be looking for?

• don't you see the RED CIRCLES?

under health crate, mine and bouye ? that water has wierd color (darker) (it was set on each sprite so i can simulate "bumping on water" ) but it looks badly, i'd like to make it a little less visible / to better integrate it with the rest of the water..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I see the red circles, but I don't see anything under the red circles.

If you just mean the darker color (which is around all floating objects and not just circled areas) I see that.

We need to know a few things to see what's going on.

What do the sprites look like by themselves? Is this effect in the sprite? Or how are you creating the effect now?

• that decolorization is part of a sprite. it's not an effect. it'a simple 20 frames sprite.

• Maybe make the water sprite under the mine have more opacity? It desaturates the water because its saturation might not be the same with the water texture underneath it.

• it's the same sprite. i'd do it with an effect but then whole sprite gets changed (mine included).

guess i will have to edit each frame in photoshop :/

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)