Uh oh. There isn't that much to load as everything is KB in size because I'm trying to mimic an SNES for the most part, so if you're hanging on the loading screen all I can think of is that the Music (which is 50mb) must be preloading instead of streaming like it's supposed to or maybe the condition I'm checking (loadingprogress=1) isn't true. Maybe something is stopping the fade from firing properly. Urgh. It seems to be working for my wife and I (on the same network) and my friend who is in another state, though. I wonder why it isn't working for you.
Here's the event sheet for the loading screen:
EDIT: As far as the sound freeze glitch, it appears I was using an advanced sound action to calculate the position of the sound. I've changed it to a standard play action and it seems to have cleared up. In regard to the loading issue I've removed all of the music and reimplemented it in case it was due to the way the music was imported. It's now been reuploaded. Please let me know if it lets you access it.