How do I fix alliasing?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • I have a sprite that is huge at first time. so I set his ratio scale to minimise his height. But When I do this, my sprite had alliasing. I tried by reducing it before put the sprite in construct but it appears the same problem. Can someone explain me how we have to fix allising of or spriters? what's the advice for a weight of a png picture before putting it on construct?

• I have a sprite that is huge at first time. so I set his ratio scale to minimise his height. But When I do this, my sprite had alliasing. I tried by reducing it before put the sprite in construct but it appears the same problem. Can someone explain me how we have to fix allising of or spriters? what's the advice for a weight of a png picture before putting it on construct?

Depending on what style you want to play, you can change some settings in the project properties, try the same sprite with a new project, choosing "new retro style project" which defaults to these settings and test your sprite.

Alternatively, you can work with an external program before importing them, but you need to use a resize to scale to add / remove pixels without blending them. are specific options for the most popular programs like photoshop, paint shop pro, gimp ..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Regarding huge sprites, I'd suggest you read this: https://www.scirra.com/blog/112/remembe ... our-memory

Just to save you trouble in the future.

cheers.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)