Five Nights at Freddy Styled Game?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Vector illustration of five spaceships applied to games, websites, applications, covers, and many others!
  • Hi All,

Could someone please tell me how to make an fnaf styled game? I need to know how you can open doors back up and character movement. Its okay if you don't know, or only know one of my questions.

To be more specific, could you link me a tutorial or something? Maybe if you've written a tutorial could you please send it to me?

Thanks.

• Hi All,

Could someone please tell me how to make an fnaf styled game? I need to know how you can open doors back up and character movement. Its okay if you don't know, or only know one of my questions.

Thanks.

That game is very easy to make....nothing hard, the original game is very easy... but your question is too much generic....you have to start with something.... you can find a lot of tutorial in this forum about your question, maybe the problem in this kind of game it's the design....

• its all on global variables, like one if the doors are open closed and the cams show different animations based on their movement like if freddymovement=0 then hes on stage if freddymovement=1 then maybe hes in dining area make sure the movment programing is in the office layout, to make them move make it like condition every 10 secs freddymovement changes, and if you want to make them choose different paths then make variable set to "choose(1,2,3)" withouth quotes

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I figured it out by myself, if you want I can link a vid dat simplifies it

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)