How do I do my first game?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hi guys! I'm a new user of Construct 2, I downloaded the free version and I did the first basic tutorial. I'm seriously considering to buy the personal license because the free one is too limited, but I have some doubts. For example, if I have an idea for a game, where can I find the elements I need? I'm talking about a background image, the sprite image and the other elements I'll need in my game. Is it necessary to buy a package of images in addition to the license? How do you build your games? Thanks for your help!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Me i have an artist. For independent like you i think you can use commercial bundle. you can see them at google

• Me i have an artist. For independent like you i think you can use commercial bundle. you can see them at google

Did you do some games? Is Constructor a serius tool to make mobile game? I'm thinking to do a game for smartphone but I'm not sure if Constructor is the right tool for me. I'm a student so i don't want to spend 99€ if I'm not sure!

• So what you're asking is where do you get artwork from? You make it yourself or hire an artist, or buy the bundle packs which were made by artists.

• > Me i have an artist. For independent like you i think you can use commercial bundle. you can see them at google

>

Did you do some games? Is Constructor a serius tool to make mobile game? I'm thinking to do a game for smartphone but I'm not sure if Constructor is the right tool for me. I'm a student so i don't want to spend 99€ if I'm not sure!

Construct 2 is one of the best you can use. 99€ is worth it. Yes i did some games and uploaded already on google playstore

• First you need to check this thread. scirra.com/forum/c2-academy-tutorial-videos_t124551

Has TONS of great info.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)