How do I use facebook with crosswalk on android?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Hi guys,

I want to make facebook login on mobile android. I read and follow the facebook document here https://www.scirra.com/manual/112/facebook. It's work fine on web preview mode(I can login, get Name, avatar,request hi-score..).

Then, I export my project to cordova and publish to android with intelXDK but seem its not work on mobile android

• Please,Help Me!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • check this tutorial should cover all aspects from making a facebook game to publishing

• check this tutorial should cover all aspects from making a facebook game to publishing

Thank you for your reply but It's outdated and its tutorial how to make game facebook, not work on mobile.

• > check this tutorial should cover all aspects from making a facebook game to publishing

>

Thank you for your reply but It's outdated and its tutorial how to make game facebook, not work on mobile.

for mobile in intelxdk for your app to get access to the internet you add the following in the special permission boxes -> *

but the tutorial tells you how to connect a facebook game code and secret code to the facebook plugin in the C2 project everything else doesnt matter if its mobile or not... C2 is crossplatform, means you build for facebook/pc what ever/ you publish everywhere without changing nothing.

that said your doing something wrong if the sign above doesn't help you. follow the tutorial again and add the special permission from above.

P.S also you need for facebook settings to be ready, and you to submit the game to review for special permission, if you dont send it for review the app wont work cause facebook will block your access. which probably happens now.

• Actually, according to some tutorial writers the official Facebook plugin does not work for mobile/cordova games. To use the FB-login feature in a mobile game you have to use third party plugins (it exists facebook plugins in the scirra store for example), or modify the official FB plugin with javascript"hacks", like this one:

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/9396/p ... va-and-web

gameba see tutorial above.

Other inputs? Anyone using the official FB-plugin for login in a cordova app?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)