How do I export to Windows 10 Store

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Creepy Sprite Font suitable font for your Dark/Horror/Halloween games.
  • Hi,

im pretty sure i overlooked something but i cant find it, im following this instructions and could test the Windows app with VS, i also got the Microsoft developer account and an store account.

In the instructions it says i should go to https://appdev.microsoft.com/StorePortals/ and i did that, but where do i get the files it asks me to upload??

When i hit "build solution" in VS it does something, says succeeded but nothing happens, when i click "Build 'projectname'" nothing at all happens. Im pretty sure im close but i really cant find the last information that i need. Would somebody be so kind and help me out here?

• ok i think i found it, right clicking on project then choose "Store"->"Create app packages.."

now ive got an appx file but i cant install it on an Lumia 640 with Windows 10, when i click the appx file on the device it asks if i want to install the app, i choose yes but nothing happens.

Can anybody help me ?

• i think i cant install it because min version for the app is 10.0.10240.0 and the phone is 10.0.10166.0 (and i think there is no newer version for phone), so is the a possibility to change the min version to 10.0.10166.0 in VS ? Seems 10.0.10240.0 is the only supported version code in my Visual Studio installation.

• Ashley

I suppose a Win10 tut for the store, and desktop exports is in the works?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Windows 10 hasn't been fully launched on mobile yet, only desktop. So I guess MS need a little more time to prepare the mobile side of things. I'm not sure what Microsoft's official status is on this - if it doesn't work with the latest version of VS2015, then I'd go to Microsoft to ask what needs to be done.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)