How do I export my game with XDK Intel

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hello,

Following my previous topic, nobody has given me an answer that can help me, I'll rephrase my question to be as simple as possible.

Watch this image and you will understand my problem : img.imagesia.com/fichiers/hd/sans-titre-2-imagesia-com-hczj_imagesia-com_hd1h.png

I precise that I left 640, 480 in "Window size". Properties: puu.sh/7AjEV.png

In "Emulate" from XDK Intel, the image quality is good.

I export my game with AndroiD, not Crosswalk because it does not work.

The quality is bad on my samsung galaxy tab 2 & samsung nexus mobile (and I think all the other tablets/mobile).

How can I get the best images quality on mobile / tablets?

• Tablets with different resolutions might be your issue. Have you tried enabling "pixel rounding" in the C2 project properties?

Might also want to check to make sure full screen scaling is on as well.

Also, try to remember always make your images as high as resolution as possible, you can always shrink images, making them bigger does not always pan out.

• Tablets with different resolutions might be your issue. Have you tried enabling "pixel rounding" in the C2 project properties?

-> I tried "on", but it changes nothing.

Might also want to check to make sure full screen scaling is on as well.

Also, try to remember always make your images as high as resolution as possible, you can always shrink images, making them bigger does not always pan out.

-> I do not understand the rest, could I have the details?

Thank you

Screenshot with my samsung nexus : img.imagesia.com/fichiers/hd/screenshot-2014-03-17-23-22-25_imagesia-com_hd19.png

• Inside project properties, there is a full-screen scale option, make sure it is set to 'yes'.

What I mean about high res images, make sure when they are created, make them very high resolution, it is okay to have large images and shrinking them down then to use small images and making them bigger.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think everything is correct in the properties: puu.sh/7AjEV.png

I posted my capx. If you want to try to find the problem : mega.co.nz/#!p9M1RS4b!9eqSWqhQFBREAOcHuqoGAZQkAg2GCyACLTZcaDmnlZc

I spent hours yesterday looking but I have not found ... I would like perfect image and text quality.

• OMG! I partially solved the problem.

On the events sheet, I put size +10 (height / width) when we press the button, and the quality is PERFECT when pressed. But how to get the perfect quality without pressing the button? Look at: puu.sh/7AskA.png

It's really strange

• Do the resize on start of layout ?

• stctr > It is not obvious ...

GameThirsty > What should I put in the size of the image to import?

And the size of the sprite?

Even if the image is larger than the sprite, the image is pixelated ... I can make the perfect sprite on phone or tablet, but not both at the same time

Help

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)