How do I export my game to web?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily add web monetization to your game and start earning money from supporting visitors.
  • This sounds bad, but I am wondering how to export games from Construct 2 to the web. I have students that have created some really cool games and we want to showcase them. How can I do this?? This is new to. I am thinking that it cannot be done in the free version which is what we are using. Any input is appreciated.

Thank You

• stvz11

This sounds bad, but I am wondering how to export games from Construct 2 to the web. I have students that have created some really cool games and we want to showcase them. How can I do this?? This is new to. I am thinking that it cannot be done in the free version which is what we are using. Any input is appreciated.

Thank You

The free version allows you to export as html 5. The whole exported project (all files) would then need to be hosted on a webserver - either your own, or something like Dropbox etc.

The exported project can then be run from the index.html file.

Alternatively, you can export to Scirra Arcade and upload the file to the Arcade here. This is probably your easiest option as the Arcade is specifically designed to showcase users work.

There is a tutorial for the Arcade export HERE.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)