How do I export my game with Admob? (2019)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
No Ad-Sharing, Fully Open Source, No Remote Control, Well maintained
  • Hi,

I've managed to export my game fine, without ads. But now I'm trying to make it work with admob.

Has anybody been successful doing so, lately? I've been getting errors through Phonegap, trying cordova plugin and "Josek5494"'s one.

Getting some :

/var/gimlet/tmp/3742165/project/src/com/cranberrygame/cordova/plugin/ad/admob/AdMobOverlap.java:576: error: AdMobOverlap.MyRewardedVideoListener is not abstract and does not override abstract method onRewardedVideoCompleted() in RewardedVideoAdListener

class MyRewardedVideoListener implements RewardedVideoAdListener {

error.

Or what is the correct way to do it today?

Tagged:

• Not sure about that error but if you upgrade to Construct 3 it's much easier, you don't need to build with phonegap.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

I've managed to export my game fine, without ads. But now I'm trying to make it work with admob.

Has anybody been successful doing so, lately? I've been getting errors through Phonegap, trying cordova plugin and "Josek5494"'s one.

Getting some :

/var/gimlet/tmp/3742165/project/src/com/cranberrygame/cordova/plugin/ad/admob/AdMobOverlap.java:576: error: AdMobOverlap.MyRewardedVideoListener is not abstract and does not override abstract method onRewardedVideoCompleted() in RewardedVideoAdListener

class MyRewardedVideoListener implements RewardedVideoAdListener {

error.

Or what is the correct way to do it today?

Try to using cordova cli inlocal build

Using old version of cordova 6..0.0

=> All problem reslove

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)