Apologies for posting this on C2 Forum.... I feel like I'm not getting the response from C3 forum :(
I'm new to C3 and I've completed a game (Hooray) and its ready for GooglePlayStore. However, I seem to be having difficulty exporting as signed APK. These are my actions:
Android(Cordova)... next & Next
* I fill out the 'create a new keystore' and click create.
* I take note of my SHA-1 signature
* save the jks file
* on Cordova Options window, I Choose the jks
* Key Name ???? do i make something up here????
* click Next
* then I get a popup saying,.... "does not contain a key"
* Any help please! is it something I'm doing wrong?