How do I export app for android ? (low size )

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
220 Food Sprites in 16x16 pixel size. Perfect for items for a retro style game.
  • hi (sorry for my english )

i want to export a app/game for android . size of this app is 1.2 mb but after build with intel xdk (android crosswalk ) this app size change to 17 mb

this is a simple body of my game i think if i build my full game it size be to more than 80 mb !!

can i build with other way ? (in my app i dont need web or internet and ... )

• Hi!

I guess you can't avoid that filesize with Intel XDK, because it wraps up your code with the Chromium browser. So that 17MB is your game + the browser.

Even 80mb shouldn't be a problem with today's internet connections. And you can pack a complicated game into 80mb.

• yes you right but i want to put this game in a site that support only app under 45 mb

but this is not problem i can put my game demo i only want to know can i or no

thank you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • the app added size should always be the same (like, if it adds 13MB on a little game, it will always add 13 MB when the game become larger), due to the fact it ships with it an entire browser engine to read the game.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)