The event sheet of my 2nd layout doesn't seem to work

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
- This pack is suitable for shooting games, running games, platform games, and side-scrolling...
  • First of all, I've been a long time lurker and I just want to let you guys know that you have been amazingly helpful and nice to other members who are seeking help. Construct 2 is my new love and our love has just begun !! The community here is amazing and I'm happy to see that everyone is helpful around here.

Now on to my problem... Basically the issue that I have is that the 2nd event sheet that I've made with my 2nd layout doesn't seem to work. Here's a screenshot giving you an idea what I'm trying to accomplish

I want a "Main Menu/Go Back" button that takes the player back to the main title screen by pressing on a button/text. However, the event that I've build doesn't seem to work. I've tried creating other events to test and see if they work and none of them do.

I hope my question is clear and detailed enough since I want to comply to the forum's rules

Have a good day!

Edit: I fixed the issue. Could mods delete this thread please?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Go to the layout and go to the layout properties bar, under event sheet tab, choose the event sheet you would like to use.

Hopefully that solved your problem.

• Thank you for your fast reply. Unfortunately, your advice doesn't work. I'll send you the dropbox link through Private Messaging if you don't mind maybe taking a look. It might help you find a solution

Edit: Sorry, I need 500 rep to send you a link :/

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)