Error in mobile

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • I just exported my project to CocoonJS ,unminified, and installed launcher in my Android phone and iPod. I tried to test my game in mobile phone but screen shows nothing but a black screen with fps:62. Console says there's problem with "c2canvasdiv". In iPod, even black screen didn't show up. It just crush and closed.

I'm using r127. Help me please :(

• There are some known bugs in r127 (it's a beta release, problems are to be expected). Go back to r126 and it should work.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for quick reply.

Hmm... I expect that, so I tried downgrade to r126, but I already saved my project so many times in r127 and they won't open in r126, showing error message.

Actually, I didn't want to use beta version, but Arcade needs it so I installed.

Ok then, how can I downgrade my files?

• Rename the .capx file to .zip. Grab the .caproj and open in text editor. Where it says <saved-with-version> change the 127 to 126. Save, recompress the file and rename back to .capx. Re-open with v126 of C2.

Had to do this last night for it to work on android again.

• Thanks, I tried it, but error message pops up,

saying "Encountered an Improper Argument".

Weird thing is, though I changed just 12700 to 12600,(just one letter is changed)

file size is original : 2947kb, recompressed one:2956kb.

What zip program do you use?

I tried Windows7 default(right click and you know..).

Edit:Finally it works. I made mistake in directory when recompressing.

Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)