Error Exporting with Crosswalk

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Hello everyone,

I`m new to C2 and I just encountered a few problems, so I guess it`s time for my first post!

I`m using C2 on my laptop and I want to preview my project on my Samsung Galaxy S2 (Android-system). I already read the "How to preview on LAN"-article, but the problem is that the Galaxy S2 doesn`t support any LAN-connections to computers. As I have read in other forums, the Galaxy S2 doesn`t support Wi-Fi-connections to other devices than phones, either. So the only way would be to export the project to android and run it on the smartphone.

I proceeded according to the article "How to export to Android with Crosswalk", so I installed XDK, build the app and downloaded it to my smartphone. When I try to run the app, it says "Parsing error". As I have only little knowledge of coding etc., I have no idea what that means.

Maybe someone has a clue about how to make the app run on my android-smartphone? Do I need a different browser than the default one in order to run it?

Thanks in advance!

Creative Mind

• You can also try CocoonJS and there are tutorials on it as well. Crosswalk does not currently support Ads or IAP. If you want to stick with Crosswalk you may want to post on the crosswalk threads that IntelRobert is on, or update the name of this post to be more specific as it "Error Exporting with Crosswalk".

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks, I`ll try using CocoonJS and see how it works!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)