Enemies with different damage

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Adjusting the game screen for different resolutions (Letterbox scale)
  • Hello, forum people

I have a problem I am wanting to make 2 enemies with the same sprite plus each one with a different damage but not going there is how to do it so I am doing to save events because I have the free version

Or it has to be two even sprites

If you have a way to economize events and put several enemies with different speed damage please tell me

I would be very happy

• t-games

Why are you posting everything in the 'Effects' section of the forum? That section is totally irrelevant to your posts.

The section Headings are very clear and contain a description to help you determine which section is the best for your post.

I've attempted to put your posts in what I consider the correct section, but please let me know if you feel otherwise.

• Hello, forum people

I have a problem I am wanting to make 2 enemies with the same sprite plus each one with a different damage but not going there is how to do it so I am doing to save events because I have the free version

Or it has to be two even sprites

If you have a way to economize events and put several enemies with different speed damage please tell me

I would be very happy

-Make an Instance variables (damage, speed,...) for your choice sprite.

-Create multiples of your sprite in the layout.

-On start of layout [or when sprites are created depending on if sprites are being restored in your game] set the damage and speed to random(your min, your max)

-Every Tick | Set the sprite's damage to Self.Damage or something like that. Same applies for speed.

• > Hello, forum people

>

> I have a problem I am wanting to make 2 enemies with the same sprite plus each one with a different damage but not going there is how to do it so I am doing to save events because I have the free version

>

> Or it has to be two even sprites

>

> If you have a way to economize events and put several enemies with different speed damage please tell me

>

> I would be very happy

>

-Make an Instance variables (damage, speed,...) for your choice sprite.

-Create multiples of your sprite in the layout.

-On start of layout [or when sprites are created depending on if sprites are being restored in your game] set the damage and speed to random(your min, your max)

-Every Tick | Set the sprite's damage to Self.Damage or something like that. Same applies for speed.

thank you

• t-games

Why are you posting everything in the 'Effects' section of the forum? That section is totally irrelevant to your posts.

The section Headings are very clear and contain a description to help you determine which section is the best for your post.

I've attempted to put your posts in what I consider the correct section, but please let me know if you feel otherwise.

I'm sorry, I'm still new to the forum.

Please could you help me as put in the right kind of type at the beginning is showing shaving construct 2 general etc then each name and a theme does not

If you did not, I'm sorry.

• Go to the Board Index and you will see the board topics. Click on the topic that best suits what you are asking about and then click new topic and put in your headline and question.

The "How Do I...." topic is for questions about doing stuff with C2.

Hope that helps and welcome to the forum.

• You can set a Global variable and use that to change damage variables.

Every time you change to a different enemy sprite animation change that variable and use it to determine changes to damage.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • thank you

• Thank you very much for your very well done game.

• Thank you very much for your very well done game.

Right on T Games and glad you enjoyed the game!

• Maybe Try Instance Variable ?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)