How do I make this effect?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
A total of 214 high quality and unique magic sound effects suitable for RPG, Battle Arena and more!
  • Hi guys i would like to implement this effect of leveling up on a project i´m working on, but i have no idea how.

Any ideas?

Help would be greatly appreciated.

The level up effect occurs at the minute 2:37 of the video.

Subscribe to Construct videos now

Thanks!

• A sprite animation made by an artist.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Is there no other way? Im not really a good artist...

• I'm not really sure what you're asking, how can I make artwork without being an artist? You can buy premade artwork I guess, there is some in the store on here. You could make a nice particle effect using particles in C2. To make that exact animation though it looks to be a sprite animation that someone will draw. It's possible you could do something similar by making your own workaround movie by adjusting the opacity of a sprite or by using the fade in/out behaviour but the original animation is very detailed and made by an artist.

• Looks like one dimensional noise scaled up.

• I'm not really sure what you're asking, how can I make artwork without being an artist? You can buy premade artwork I guess, there is some in the store on here. You could make a nice particle effect using particles in C2. To make that exact animation though it looks to be a sprite animation that someone will draw. It's possible you could do something similar by making your own workaround movie by adjusting the opacity of a sprite or by using the fade in/out behaviour but the original animation is very detailed and made by an artist.

Yea what i was asking was could i make something similar using c2 features. I know about particle effects and i have used them alredy, not sure though if i can imitate this effect using that, i´m gonna have to try.

Regardless of it, i cant figure out how to do it i guess i´m gonna have to make a sprite sheet and try to imitate that effect the best i can.

Thanks for the answers!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)