Download image to phone / Set image as wallpaper

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
A whole set you need to create a gorgeous winter 2d game
  • Hi all,

I got a question.

I would love to know how to let the user download an image to there phone. With this i mean they can download a therefore given image to the SD card or directly onto the phone.

Also i would like to know if there is any "Set as wallpaper" possibility?

Thanks alot in advance!

• where, mobile?

they can always do a screencap.

you can load an image via Ajax frame,

• Is there any other way than screencapping?

I want the images already put in, maybe as objects? With a simple button it has to be save-able to your phone or set as wallpaper.

Is this possible?

• "Set as wallpaper" it's not possible because HTML5 doesn't access to other OS, otherwise it can save pictures if android supports file manager.

• Aha,

Thanks for your reply.

Got a question though. Is there any command to have the user download something? So even if it wasn't for mobile?

Let's say ive got a PNG file and i want the user to download it to there PC. Any way for that?

• Little bump overhere. I�m on holiday atm and can�t wait to start again when im back in 2 days!

My next question is about screencapture. Is there a possible way to make a �screenshot� of your screen and let that download to your phone?

I�m really thinking about this alot how i can fix this issue. Thanks already!

• Any luck with this? I want to create something that the user can create, screencapture and save avatar images onto their device and this would be the kind of functionality that I am looking for.

Update: There may be some answers in this thread: scirra.com/forum/plugin-c2i-canvas-base64-screenshot-to-image_topic50576.html

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • To be honest it took me so long that i gave up and took on to another project.

Yet i still want to know how so i will continue my search soon. Will keep this thread up to date if i got a awnser!

• So,

I'm bumping up my 2 year old thread .

In this 2 years did something make this possible?

I am still interested in creating wallpaper applications.

Is there any way we can create a "Set as wallpaper/background" button these days?

Thanks in advance!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)