I need help from someone whos eyes have not started to melt from staring at this for too long.
What have I done wrong here? I want to save a key in local storage using the WebStorage object. But the key is going to be changed every week so I put the key in a text file (.php actually, with just a text in it) on my webserver, so now it will fetch that text file using AJAX when layout has started and add that value into a key with the Dictionary object. Now this is what I've done to save the value from my webserver to a local stored key:
On Start of layout -> AJAX: Request "address to the file" (tag "AlreadyDone")
AJAX: On "AlreadyDone" completed -> Dictionary: Add key "AlreadyDone" with value AJAX.LastData
Variable equal to or greater than 12 -> WebStorage: Set local key "AlreadyDone" to Dictionary.Get("AlreadyDone")
This is how it's loaded and saved. I have no idea if it's actually saved, which is part of the problem. And to check if my saved key value is the same as the one on the web, I did it like this:
Webstorage: Local key "AlreadyDone" is Dictionary.Get("AlreadyDone") -> Do stuff...
WebStorage: Local key "AlreadyDone" is NOT Dictionary.Get("AlreadyDone") -> Do something else.
It just seems to ignore what I have saved and continue as if my saved value is not the same as on the web, even if it is.
I'm quite bad at explaining so I hope someone understands me at least..