Display Leaderboard w/ Google Play Plugin

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • I'm using to the Google Play plugin to login successfully with my web game. I am also submitting a score and requesting the high score from my leaderboard using the plugin (I think).

My question is how do I display those high scores in a text or spritefont object? Thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Set your text to the HiScoreFormattedAt(index) expression, or the other expressions related to the hi score.

Remember it takes time to get the data, so use the trigger condition On hi-score request success to set your text objects, otherwise nothing will show up (trying to set the text to hiscore when hiscore is not available yet).

https://www.scirra.com/manual/175/google-play

• That's worked. I also seem to have needed to publish the app in Google Play Console in the game details. Thanks.

• That's worked. I also seem to have needed to publish the app in Google Play Console in the game details. Thanks.

Hi Can you share capx about how you displayed leaderboard from google play?

• Well it almost works. If I log in using the google account associated with my Google Play Developer account it will pull my high score. When I use another account I see nothing. My GPD console says that the game service is published for the web.

What is the standard for Construct 2 when it comes to leaderboards? I'm developing a game that will potentially be on Android, iOS, and the web.

Is there a leaderboard that works on all three? Thanks.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)