How do I disable collisions between various physics objetcs?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Human/Character Base Pixel Art Sprites in various poses (nearly 100 files)
  • I have 12 objects with physics on the screen;

Also, a ground..

I want that when the objects touches the ground, everything goes normally (the physics doing his job ), but between the objects, I don't want collisions.

Some better way to do this unless putting thousands of "object1".disable collisions with."object2"?

• Bump :\

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can put all your physics objects in a 'family', name it Allphysics for example, then you can add events where you disable physics collision of object1 with Allphysics, object2 with Allphysics,... and so on.

You might try and an action saying disable physics collision of Allphysics with Allphysics, but it didn't work for me that way, you can still try tho.

But since you only got 12 objects , it shouldn't be a problem to write 12 actions.

• You can put all your physics objects in a 'family', name it Allphysics for example, then you can add events where you disable physics collision of object1 with Allphysics, object2 with Allphysics,... and so on.

You might try and an action saying disable physics collision of Allphysics with Allphysics, but it didn't work for me that way, you can still try tho.

But since you only got 12 objects , it shouldn't be a problem to write 12 actions.

hmm... i don't have a personal or business edition :/

but I'm going to buy, then I'll learn to use families.. thank you

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)