4 Direction problem

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Rotate & Animation for 16 Direction & Mouse Direction
  • So i'm trying to make an rpg and I have my movement set to 4 direction, I can move normally but when I press 2 of the move controls at once the animation stops.

EX:

W+D=Goes up but right animation plays but is stuck on the first frame.

S+D=Same thing but going down instead of up.

• Could you share a capx? You're probably setting the animation inside a "is down" event, which makes Construct set the animation every tick the keys are down, so it's always going back to the first frame...

• Could you share a capx? You're probably setting the animation inside a "is down" event, which makes Construct set the animation every tick the keys are down, so it's always going back to the first frame...

Yeah, thats how i'm doing it but is there a way to fix it?

• There are many ways to solve this, depending on how, exactly, is your code. It would be easier if I could see the capx. Can you share it?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • There are many ways to solve this, depending on how, exactly, is your code. It would be easier if I could see the capx. Can you share it?

I dont know how to send images from my computer to here.

• Not an image. Save your project as a single file and upload it to dropbox or some similar service, then share the link here, so people can take a look at it...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)