destory solid objects

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Welcome! I-Spy (Hidden objects) is an educational puzzle that is more than just seek-and-find activities.
  • Hello!

Here is my question:

I want to make a sprite that can be destroyed only when the player press the space bar AND colides with it. My objective is to make some rocks that are blocking the way and the character have to destroy them with his sword(pressing the space bar).i already have the character actions done(walking, attack, jump etc)

So the simple objective is when the character is not attacking the rock inorder to destroy it, the rock is blocking his way.

Also how can i make a group of 10 rocks,per exemple, to be destroyed individualy without creating 10 sprits for each rock?

Thank you very much

• You can do

When sword collides with rock >> destroy rock.

OR

If player presses space + is facing correct direction + rock is overlapping at offset >> destroy rock.

For multiple rocks, you have one rock but just have multiple instances. That will be 10 copies of the same rock, behaviours, logic and all.

• Thank you for your help.

The rock now destructs but only when its behaviour in not a solid or is disabled. and i need it to be a solid when the player isn�t hitting it with the sword.. i have tryied the option "when player press space and he is colliding with rock-rock solid set disabled" but it still ins�t working.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Its working now =) I altered the offset X value. Thank you so much for the help! =)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)