How do I Descrease health from the right side of the width

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Build your own spaceship for your side scroller space shooter games with various components.
  • Hi i want to decrease the health from the right side of the width of bar.can anyone please help how to set up this.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Just put the origin of your bar on the left..

If you use tiled background this should be the standard place..

• Thanks..it worked. can you please suggest me where can i learn construct 2.

• Everybody learns in a different way, so I can't really give advise..

I myself learned (and still learn) by reading a lot in this How do I section, also topics that have nothing to do with what I'm working on..

Lots of trial and error and searching for solutions on the forums, putting events together from different things I read..

Other people learn best by looking through tutorials and this site has a lot..

Also there are many on youtube..

And others again learn from dissecting capx's made by other people..

This forum, the examples shipped with construct and the capx tutorialsection is a good place to start for them..

• Ok Thanks Pal.

Everybody learns in a different way, so I can't really give advise..

I myself learned (and still learn) by reading a lot in this How do I section, also topics that have nothing to do with what I'm working on..

Lots of trial and error and searching for solutions on the forums, putting events together from different things I read..

Other people learn best by looking through tutorials and this site has a lot..

Also there are many on youtube..

And others again learn from dissecting capx's made by other people..

This forum, the examples shipped with construct and the capx tutorialsection is a good place to start for them..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)