Delete Me

0 favourites
  • 12 posts

• Deleted

Rather than deleting just the text inside your post (bad forum etiquette), you can delete your own post by simply clicking on the 'X' on the post header.

• Delete this post already.

• Can't you just ask a mod to get your salad tossed?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

• >

> > Deleted

> >

>

> Rather than deleting just the text inside your post (bad forum etiquette), you can delete your own post by simply clicking on the 'X' on the post header.

>

I did this for a reason. There's no X.

You don't get the following?

• Of course I get it, are you not a moderator? You were the first one to comment AND I gave an explanation of why I edited it instead of deleting it.

I’m not sure why you aren’t deleting it becuase that causes me to keep replying and bumping the thread back to the top when it shouldn’t be.

I'm trying to understand why you didn't just delete your own post, which would imply a forum bug. Your aggressive tone does not help.

You say you see the 'X' in the image I've posted, then you should be able to delete your own posts.

As it stands, this thread could also contain useful information for new users, so I'm unlikely to delete the thread anyway.

• Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Yet you haven’t deleted it. I just said before there is no X. When did I say there was an X, if there was an X I would’ve deleted it instead of STILL commenting on this thread and bumping it to the top. I saw X’s on some comments but not on this post. There is no X, You are a moderator, yet everyone is telling me to contact a Mod. Seriously?

Edit: Misread what you said before. There is no X, I don’t see an X, If there was an X why would I have edited it saying “Deleted”? And if it was a problem why haven’t you deleted it. Horrible forum experience, I make ONE post and I don’t have functions and the moderators are awful. I thought you were talking about Newt’s pun not the X, I would’ve got that the first time if you didn’t crop it so poorly without an explanation. You showed Newt’s pun and said “Don’t you get this?” Like “You don’t get the pun, contact the mod and delete the post!”

Not trying to be disrespectful I’m just trying extremely hard to show you I can’t delete it myself, I’ve explained I can’t delete it myself, and you won’t delete it.

Also this thread had nothing to offer, just a question nobody would answer, like every other post here, rarely does a post get answered, whenever I Google questions I’m lead to posts where they had to bump it fourteen times before they got a horrible response.

• Man... This is funny...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)