Cut the transparency of file

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Source File, music and art pack for Android Negotiator
  • Hello,

'm new to Construct and I have a doubt when importing file with transparency.

I did a scene with transparency and added "solid" in the file, but wanted the transparent part not suffer influence of the "solid", is this possible?

When I add the "Platform" in character, he does not move, since the "Solid" scenario is not limited only to part with pixel.

Sorry for bad english

Thank you!

• Reilisson, yes, it is possible. What you have to do is adjust the "collision polygon" so that it doesn't cover the transparent area. Do to this, double-click on the sprite in Construct 2, then choose the option on the lower left of the screen that pops up.

Then, your player should be able to run into the solids properly.

• danialgoodwin, thanks for the help, but I did not want to do this because I'm having double work.

I'm making the map in photoshop and creating objects collision construct.

What I wanted was just to make the map in photoshop and that the construct interpretassa only the part with pixel and not the alpha.

Thanks for the help.

• It would still require you to set your polygons.

• Reilisson, I remember somebody looking up how to set solid walls on a maze they built in Photoshop. I'm not sure if they were ever able to do accomplish that method without manually drawing the collision polygon. But, their method might of have something to do with detecting colors from the image and not allowing the player on those colors..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • lennaert and , thanks for help.

, i do not know use this method using color, so I'll do it manually.

Thanks again for the help.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)