Custom ListBox for Android/IOS for 2D array

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Advanced inventory mechanics for your RPG game (Array-based). Take Items, split them, pick up them, read the description
  • How do I build a Custom ListBox for Android/IOS, which will display/manipulate a 2D array values? TheC2 ListBox does not work properly when I created an apk with a phonegap.

I have probably gone through all posts regarding ListBox and developers have had the same/similar issue, which seems like it has not been resolved.

I have found something I am moderately hopeful of with a capx example:

scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=186515&p=1092612&hilit=list+android#p1092612

drive.google.com/open?id=0B-xiq ... lFnQlBmU3c

However, the one above does not allow to manipulate particular values. Does it? Could it be improved to be able to make modifications by clicking the values?

I like it, because it is concise but it does not have the functionality needed to manipulate the 2D array.

Then, there is a bit more complex solution. Has it been tested by anyone? Is it the only one workaround? I mean the one at the very bottom:

scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=152&t=171925&p=1032344&hilit=list+box#p1032344

Finally,

How do you personally go about the ListBox issue for Android? Please note that I need a user to be able to manipulate array values from some UI with a textBox. ListBox comes in natural but it has the known issues on Android/IOS.

Working examples greately appreciated

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)