Crosswalk android publishing

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • hi,

i want to export my game for android with crosswalk but when i try to build the app, there is the error:

"The build failed. An error occurred while building the application. Verify your build assets are correct and try again."

i followed this steps:

• creating a new project in intel XDK
    • export the C2 project in the "www" folder (for android)
    • complete the app description
    • build the app ==> error

then i tried "import an existing app" instead of "start with a blank project" in the XDK: same issue

i tried to replace the pictures in the "assets" tab, but the issue persist

i think some C2 features aren't supported by the XDK because if i try the same thing with a very simple C2 project (just a background picture and a sound when we touch the screen), it works.

PS: i don't want to use cocoonjs because of the loading screen with "Ludei"

• I had that happened to me a lot for some reason, Seems there was problem with the image for the splash screen in my case. So i opted to have my own, programmed inside my game.

Try to export the game with all the defaults (icon, splash, etc), see if that works. If there's still a problem, see if your game runs on the XDK preview tab (because it should, if not, you made something terribly wrong in your program)

Other than that, i doubt it's something from construct2, so you might as well take it up the ladder.

• Try to export the game with all the defaults

i already tried

see if your game runs on the XDK preview tab

it runs but i can't build it

so you might as well take it up the ladder

sorry, what does it mean? (i'm French)

I tried with a previous version of my game: i can build the apk, install it in my tablet, run it, but it crash when i destroy an object (a bullet, for example).

the only thing which i add in the current version is an events group.

edit: i tried to remove the events group: but i can't build the apk either.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i find the solution: i had special characters in the audio files. i removed it and now, it works.

But now, i have another issue: the game crash when an object disappear (like the previous version)...

and the game with quite slower than with cocoonjs...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)