Creazione Shop su un secondo Layout

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Easy to use shop and inventroy populated by an array!
  • hi everyone, I have a big problem that I have not been able to solve for several days now. I created a shop on a second layout. I gave the instance variable only to the skin chooser button and not the skins (which simply have the 6 animations, named "Skin1, Skin2, Skin3, and c). I chained things. If I click on the skin button, and the animation is different from 0, the character sets the animation based on the variable of the skin button. Consequently I linked the event sheet to the game layout. Can anyone help me?

salve a tutti, ho un grosso problema che non riesco a risolvere ormai da diversi giorni. Ho creato uno shop su un secondo layout. Ho dato l'instance variable solo al bottone di scelta delle skin e non alle skin ( che hanno semplicemente le 6 animazioni, nominate "Skin1, Skin2, Skin3, ec). Ho concatenato le cose. Se clicco sul bottone skin, e l'animazione è diversa da 0, il personaggio setta l'animazione in base alla variabile del bottone skin. Di conseguenza ho collegato l'event sheet al layout del gioco. Qualcuno può aiutarmi?

• You described well what you did but I don't think you said what the problem is although I am translating. If you cannot set the skin for the player and are using instance variables that do not go between layouts try using a global variable for the player.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You described well what you did but I don't think you said what the problem is although I am translating. If you cannot set the skin for the player and are using instance variables that do not go between layouts try using a global variable for the player.

you understood very well. I'm trying to insert a global variable as well, but I don't know how to structure it

• this is the layout code of the Skin shop.

• But what is the issue you are having? Maybe I can assist in a more general way. If the problem is that the object does not retain its skin between layouts then you can set a global variable string to the animation name and set it later.

• when I, in the layout menu of the shop, select the desired skin, when I return to the game layout, I always have the default one. the skin does not change

• The object is in a different layout so it wouldn't work. You can store the animation you want for the player as a global variable, then in game layout - on start of layout, set player animation skin to global variable.

• I tried, but I couldn't. I'm doing something wrong! but I do not know.

• Gian_GGG For future reference, when making posts in this forum, please write in English as this is an English-language forum. I've added a translation to your opening post.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)