How do I creating nods in sprite imagepoints

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimal Sprite Font with Stroke for Pixel Art games.
  • hello how to create nods Properly with sprites

when nods creating in sprite frame 0 it will work correct but when it changed it will not,

but when i remove loopindex it will work on both frames but i must use loopindex

my example if you see it please i must use loopindex

dropbox.com/s/sswyjoxtk69t7i6/test5.capx

• Your local variable needs to be reseted. When the new instances are spawned, the local variable i is 7 instead of 0.

• I should daily file a bug report, claiming that 'wait' is a bug, adding every project where i see improper use of 'wait'.

Plz. I beg you (again). Do not use 'wait' (unless the logic flow does not depend on the delayed actions). Especially, do not use wait in loops.

Loops are meant/designed to happen inside 1 tick. Using 'wait' to force a loop to happen in the time of several ticks will bring you into problems. If you want something to happen over the time of many ticks, use the big system loop.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/unqxqpinyhii0 ... .capx?dl=0

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I should daily file a bug report, claiming that 'wait' is a bug, adding every project where i see improper use of 'wait'.

Plz. I beg you (again). Do not use 'wait' (unless the logic flow does not depend on the delayed actions). Especially, do not use wait in loops.

Loops are meant/designed to happen inside 1 tick. Using 'wait' to force a loop to happen in the time of several ticks will bring you into problems. If you want something to happen over the time of many ticks, use the big system loop.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/unqxqpinyhii0 ... .capx?dl=0

THANK YOU ALOT

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)